So I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. honestly, I had no clue what that actually meant. But after a laborious look around blogs I discerned that it’s something equivalent to chain messages or annoyance like that. Only on blogs it works like a charm, ignore at your own risk of being alone. It’s a good way to discover new blogs and get new followers. Thus, my thanks go to Martha for passing this my way..
I have therefore nominated the following blogs for the Liebster Award. I believe you’ll enjoy reading from/about these people.
I provided the following answers to Martha’s questions:
1. What inspired you to start writing/blogging? Women, the more I write the more women I sleep with
2. If you were a villain in any movie, who would you be? Lex Steele
3. Apples or Pears? Apple
4. What are your three most favorite things to do? My woman, her sister, and her Friend
5. If you could be extremely good at any one thing, what would it be? I could be good at giving women multiple orgasms
6. Do you collect anything? Sucks to admit this, but I collect girlfriends more than Chiluba collected shoes
7. It’s not your birthday, what’s for dessert? Oral Sex
8. What advice would you give your six-year-old self? Don’t do yapa dress, there’s plenty real sex out there
9. What do you want right now? A nasty sloppy blowjob
10. Are you looking forward to anything special this year? Yes, I look forward to pissing off more people with my offhand humor.
11. Star Wars or Star Trek? Neither one
As for you answer the following questions:
- Do you think paying Dowry is necessary in this day and age?
- Facebook or twitter?
- What do you do for a living?
- If you were a director of a company would you ever help you relative to get a job in the company?
- If you could date any ZNBC employee, who would it be?
- How many provinces in Zambia have you been to?
- A politician, A lawyer, and a Zesco officer, who would you save from drowning?
- Do you think KK gets the credit he deserves for liberating Africa?
- Who’s your favourite writer?
- Who do you suppose is the best president in Africa?
- Do you think Milan is as good a writer as he thinks he is?
Keep the blog love going:
– link back to the blogger who awarded you as a big thanks!
– copy and paste the blog award on your blog
– reveal your 5 blog picks
– let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog/twitter
(My Intellect’s Loud And Noisy-MILAN)